Thursday, June 16, 2016

Vencer Large-size Jewelry & Cosmetic Organizer Set (Upgrade Set with Linen Stackable 24 Grid Jewelry Tray)


Product: Vencer Large-Size Jewelry & Cosmetic Organizer Set
Sold by: Swinsonbox




Upgrade Set with Linen Stackable 24 Grid Jewelry Tray 
(I use for makeup)


  • Add high quality sackcloth fabric to storage your kinds of jewelries
  • Made of durable crystal-clear thicker acrylic.
  • Easy clean with cotton or microfiber fabric.
  • Large-Size organizer holds shapes and sizes of blushes, compacts, eye shadows, lipsticks, nail polishes.



I love my new cosmetic organizer set. I absolutely love it! It was one small drawer and two big ones. At the top there are enough room for a few tubes of lipstick, some brushes, eyeliner, and many other products. I use it strictly for my makeup. 

I feel like I'm so organized now. And I can find everything I need so easily. I've been so in need of this set. The top and bottom pieces can be disconnected and placed next to each other or on top of one another. I prefer them on top of each other. I think it looks more organized that way.

Shipping was fast! Like really fast! I was so impressed. 

I recommend this beautiful cosmetic organizer set to anyone who needs to get organized with their makeup, jewelry, or other products. I wish I could rate it higher than 5 stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment