Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Review for Bluetooth Selfie Stick


Product: Bluetooth Selfie Stick
Sold by: Mocreo




  • [ Update Version ] 360° fill Light rotation provides you more natural light and makes your photos more beautiful and excellent for night photos shooting. 270° angle rotation, enable you choose the most appropriate distance and angle to show your best beauty, with a reflective knock-down mirror meet your different needs when selfie-Portrait!
  • [ Multifunctional ] It not only can serve as a sefie stick, but also a cellphone stand to watch movies, and a light in the darkness, especially for emergency,bright up your road in the evening.
  • [ Small and light ] 183g weight, 18.5cm/7.3in (shortest)--88cm/34.6 (longest), Extendable and Foldable handheld monopod design,you can even put it in your pocket,easy to carry.
  • [ Compatity ] Compatible With All Smartphones: Handheld Extendable Monopod with Adjustable and Protective Phone Holder for iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5/5s/5c/4/4s, ios 5.0 and above; Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S5/S4/S3/S2/Note 3/Note 2, LG, HTC, Android 4.2 and above.
  • [ Warranty ] Every MOCREO product comes with a 12-month worry-free guarantee. If you have any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to make thing right for you.


My selfie stick came so quickly in the mail. It was a very nice surprise. The packaging was perfect, so no damage came to my product. That was a relief! 

I've never used a selfie stick before. Never. This was my first one, and I'm so in love with it. It didn't come with a manual, and that was the only fault. Especially for me, someone who has never used one before, it would have been nice to have one.

I absolutely love this product! It has a mirror and LED light on it! How amazing is that? That really surprised me, in a good way. I adore the Rose Gold color. It's beautiful. My friends love taking pictures with me with it. The stick is long, so you can fit a lot of people in a picture. It's really convenient. 

I recommend this product to EVERYONE! I'm so in love with my Selfie Stick!!! I'm giving this 5 easy stars!






No comments:

Post a Comment