Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Review for Au Naturale Organic Finishing Powder


Product: Organic Finishing Powder
Sold by: Au Naturale




  • Au Naturale Finishing Powder will set your makeup for long lasting wear
  • It visibly minimizes pore size, and reduces shine on all skin tones
  • Only a soft dusting of the product is needed after your makeup application to achieve results
  • Au Naturale Finishing Powders are free of preservatives, parabens, fragrances, additives, bismuth oxychloride, nano-particles, and sulfates
  • Our Finishing Powders are also cruelty-free and animal-free




This finishing powder is perfect for my skin! It goes on smoothly with a makeup brush. While applying this product, I realized that you don't need to drench the brush in powder for it to work. Just a little product goes a long way.

Shipping was fast! Product was not damaged in any way. It was cute packaging inside. 

I stumbled upon Au Naturale products on Amazon one day, and I'm sure glad I did! Not only is all of their products organic and vegan, but they're CRUELTY FREE!

I definitely recommend this product to everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment