Monday, June 27, 2016

Review for the Dilanni Women's Floral Printed Summer Beach Bohemian Sundress


Product: Dilanni Women's Floral Printed Summer Beach Bohemian Sundress 
Sold by: AIMI


  • 60% polyamide,25% polyester,15% spandex
  • Elastic closure
  • easy wash: hand wash/machine wash
  • Soft and comfortable fabric, very nice and airy, Plus size casual sundress
  • Best women summer dress:adjustable braided string neckline,V shape keyhole cutout,printed Sleeveless
  • Occasion:beach & party sundress, perfect for the hot summer days
  • Size Chart:this is plus size,6 sizes for you to choose.Please take our size chart as reference and do not use Amazon Chart which is not suitable for our item
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE-If our product does not meet your expectations we guarantee you refund.




Let me start off by saying, this dress is the BOMB! It's amazingly beautiful in every single way. The fabric feels like high quality material. And let me tell you, it feels so nice against my body. A perfect summer dress.

Shipping was fast! Like really fast. I got it within a week! A WEEK! The packaging was good so no damage came to my dress.

The only comment I must add is it was a little big. I recommend buying a size smaller then your original size. But, other than that, it's a beautiful dress. I received so many comments on it.

I recommend this dress to anyone who loves long flowing dresses. It's perfect!





No comments:

Post a Comment