Thursday, June 16, 2016

Review for Vencer Makeup Brush Holder Organizer


Product: Vencer Makeup Brush Holder Organizer
Sold by: Swinsonbox


  • Sleek design in black personally requested and designed by Professional Makeup Artists
  • Takes up very little room on your vanity tabletop with 3 slots to separate your makeup brushes from you eyeliners and lip liners pencils
  • Organize cluttered drawers and saves space on your vanity tabletop
  • If you are not satisfied with the product in anyway, ask for a full, no questions asked, on the spot 100% refund




I've been in need of a makeup brush holder, and I'm so happy I found this product on Amazon. It's lite and holds a ton of makeup brushes. I also store some of my mascaras in one of the holder, which is handy. 

The shipping was so quick! I hate having to wait so long for my products in the mail. It's frustrating. BUT, that wasn't the case with the Vencer Makeup Brush Holder Organizer. It came so quick! I was so surprised!

I highly recommend this product to all you makeup lovers who need to organize your brushes!



No comments:

Post a Comment