Sunday, June 12, 2016

Review for The Girl of Tokens & Tears by Susan Ward


My Review for The Girl of Tokens & Tears 
by Susan Ward



How do you rate a book that left you full of emotions? The Girl of Tokens & Tears had me captivated and on the edge of my seat. It was not only full of twists, but also had me in shock and surprised with how things turned out. 

Book one was great. Book two blew me away. 

A perfect rock star romance, continuing to follow the life of Chrissie Parker, daughter of the famous rock legend, Jackson Parker, ex to a rock god, Alan Manzone, and falling for a man that she would never expect to fall for. 

Steady action. Solid developed characters to fall in love with. An emotion thrilling novel that will have you stunned, laughing, crying, shouting at the characters, angry, and begging for more. 

Immediately after reading book two, I started book three. I'm ready for another brilliantly written romance story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment