Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Review for Au Naturale Organic Creme Foundation in Sand


Product: Organic Creme Foundation in Sand
Sold by: Au Naturale


  • Sand Creme Foundation is for those with fair skin, and neutral undertones
  • Sand is our most popular foundation shade for those with light skin tones
  • Au Naturale Creme Foundations are Paraben-Free, Talc-Free, Non Nano, Gluten-Free, Sulfate-Free, Non-Toxic, Bismuth Oxychloride-Free, Vegan, Made in the USA, and Sourced in the USA




Let me start off by saying how much I love Au Naturale and how amazing it is to find a great company that has great products that are all ORGANIC, Vegan, and Non-Toxic! 

The Au Naturale Organic Creme Foundation in Sand has great coverage! It's smooth on my skin and doesn't dry it out like some foundation do. I have super dry skin, and this seems to work with it fine. 

It's organic, has great coverage, and matches my pale skin perfectly, what more could you ask for in a foundation? 5 stars all the way. I'm looking forward to using more of this foundation tomorrow! 





No comments:

Post a Comment