Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Review for Vomelon V6 Bluetooth Headphones



Product: Vomelon V6 Bluetooth Headphones
Sold by: Vomelon


  • Advanced Bluetooth V4.1 Tech. Inserted With Bluetooth V4.1+A2DP+AVRCP, this earphone could be easily and quickly paired with your Bluetooth enabled devices for supporting iPhone, iPod Touch, Samsung, iPad, and other Devices with Bluetooth Function... It is of a Bluetooth wireless design, let you enjoy the convenience immediately
  • Incredible Hi-Fi Sound. V6 headphone features with latest reduction technology, which intelligently filter ambient noise to give the wireless Bluetooth earbuds unparalleled stereo sound quality for ensuring clearer sound for calls and music playing. You've truly never heard music sound so good from the perfect Hi-Fi sound sport headphones!
  • Excellent Battery/Playback Performance. Sports longer listening with our Bluetooth can support longer running/workouts/music playing. The polymer 100mAh battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides 5 hours of talk & playing time.
  • Durability&Comfortable In-Ear Design. V6 headphone- Built in Ultra-light & Unique Sports design earhooks&33ft Bluetooth wireless range, ensuring the headphones stay stable in your ears and yet not a encumbrance for you when you are gyming, mountaineering, running, jogging, and riding bikes or other sports.
  • Easy Connection. The V6 Bluetooth can pair with Bluetooth devices simultaneously that you have connected once before, such as an iPhone, iPad, Android phone and other Bluetooth devices with Bluetooth Function. Superb microphone quality for clear conversations. Easy to use buttons for full audio control without reaching for your phone.



First, these headphones blew me away. I always get so frustrated when my headphones tangle together. It literally drives me so nuts. So, when I received these, I was surprised and blown away at how much they rock!

No long cord. No more tangle. AND they are can be worn a little ways away from the music player, which my nieces and I tested out. It actually goes further than I thought it would.

These are perfect to wear to the gym! I can’t stop saying how much I’m in love with these headphones. I’m wearing them right now, actually. I got the color green. They’re cute. They fit in my ears perfectly

I had one problem, sad, but I did. Sometimes when I’m really close to the music player, it still breaks up a little, but after a few minutes it snaps out of it. That frustrated me a little.

The pros definitely outweigh the con. I’m in love with these. They’re my new go to headphones. I highly highly highly recommend this product to everyone!!!! #btspeaker

**Product received for free for a review!**



No comments:

Post a Comment