Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Review for 3D Fruit Dessert Cake Cushion in Watermelon


Product: 3D Fruit Dessert Cake Cushion in Watermelon
Sold by: ChezMax




  • Superior material with safe producing process offers super soft and healthy touch feel, good color fastness and lint-free feature
  • Various usage as pillow, bolster for any body part, sofa/chair/back/seat cushion, sleeping, watching TV, in-bed reading or play toy/doll
  • Cute vivid funny pattern, love at the first sight. Zipper closure, easy to wash ans replace
  • Diameter: 40cm/15.7 inch; Thickness: 7cm/2.75 inch (Insert included)
  • All orders fulfilled by [ChezMax] with [standard shipping] are free shipping, and it usually only takes 5 to 14 business days to arrive, much sooner than the estimated delivery time. For anything before or after buying, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help you





This watermelon cushion is awesome! Not to mention I LOVE watermelon. It’s just so cute and I love sitting on it. It’s really comfortable. I use it to put my laptop on when I’m in bed, too. It works perfect for both. I think you could use this in the car, too, if you’re too short to see over the wheel or if you want more cushion. I’m definitely thinking about getting another one for my dad. He’s always sitting in his chair or on the porch listening to music, so this extra cushion would really help him a lot. 5 stars for this watermelon cushion. It’s cute and comfy! I highly recommend.





No comments:

Post a Comment