Sunday, July 3, 2016

Review for Shimarz Blush Pressed Blusher Face Powder Makeup with Mirror Case


Product: Blush Pressed Blusher Face Powder 
Makeup with Mirror Case
Sold by: Shimarz


  • Does not clogg pores, Safe for Sensitive Skin
  • No Toxic Chemicals Included Like Lead, Parabens, Phthalates, Petrochemicals, Sulfates, Dyes & More
  • Contains Rice Powder, Jojoba Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Oregano, Thyme, Olive, Rosemary, Lavender,
  • Goldenseal & Vitamin E
  • Shimarz Natural Collection Brow Powder, Prep & Set Powder, Eyeliner Pencil & Much More On Amazon





This is my new favorite blusher! It's all natural/ organic and chemical free blush! It's like a natural color for blush, which is my favorite kind. You don't need a lot of product on your brush. It goes on so good!

The color I got was in CINNABAR. I love love love love this times a million. I don't think I'll use any other blush now. It even has a handy mirror on it. So I can take it with me out and about and easily reapply it if needed.

It came in nice packaging, so no damage came to the product whatsoever. I definitely recommend this blusher to all the makeup maniacs! 






1 comment: