Sunday, July 17, 2016

Review for BAISHENGGT Women's Scoop Neck Ethnic Paisley Printed Tunic Top


Product: Women's Scoop Neck Ethnic 
Paisley Printed Tunic Top
Sold by: BAISHENGGT.




  • 100% Rayon
  • Imported
  • Pull On closure
  • Hand wash
  • Half sleeve
  • Border print with round neckline
  • Concealed zipper at the back
  • Please refer to the size measurement as below.




This dress is super cute. I love how it looks somewhat like an Indian dress. It’s unique. The only downfall is that it’s a little too small for me. I would recommend getting a size bigger than your normal size. It was too tight for me around the arm and chest area.

The packaging was nice and fast. It came quickly. No damage came to the product whatsoever. There were no stains. It was perfectly made.

4 stars for this lovely dress. I took off a star because it didn’t fit me.



No comments:

Post a Comment