Friday, March 18, 2016

The Bachelor SEASON 20 FINALE

WARNING: SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! DON'T READ UNLESS YOU'VE WATCHED THE SEASON FINALE OF BEN'S JOURNEY TO FINDING LOVE!


Ben’s season of The Bachelor will be unforgettable. If you’re a fan of the TV show on ABC, then you know exactly what I’m talking about.

At the beginning of the season, Ben made it clear that he thought he was unlovable. With a handsome face like his, how could he ever think such a thing? Ben was definitely the hottest Bachelor yet! His journey to finding love was filled with raw emotion, ups and downs, girl fights, and 28 women battling for the attention of one man… Wow… He had his hands full.


Last Monday, Ben had to pick between two women he loved: Lauren and Jojo. Both women were incredible and deserved nothing more than to be loved. But, in the end, he chose Lauren, the woman he couldn’t imagine his life without.




My opinion: I was always Team Amanda Stanton. When he eliminated her, I was not only shocked, but speechless and pissed off. Amanda was one of the best women on the show, and would’ve been perfect for him. And I can’t forget to mention her two BEAUTIFUL daughters.



Once Amanda was gone (tears), I was on Team Lauren. I flip-flopped back and forth from Lauren and Jojo… a lot… But, I knew, in the pit of my stomach, that Ben was more in love with Lauren than Jojo. I knew exactly who he would pick to soon be his wife.

So, in the end, Lauren won over Ben’s heart. He got down on one knee and made tears stream like crazy from my eyes. He asked Lauren to marry him, in the most beautiful way possible.



I’m so happy for them both. They both deserve to be happy. Call me crazy, but, us fans at home, go through this journey with these people, and get emotionally attached like we’ve known Ben and the girls their whole lives.

Congrats, Ben and Lauren Higgins! I wish you a happy and lifelong marriage. You two deserve nothing but happiness. <3

P.S. JOJO IS THE NEW BACHELORETTE!!!! Tune in May 23rd to start this crazy journey with the one and only, Jojo. I hope she finds love, because she really deserves it. Good luck, Jojo!




—Author Olivia Howe

No comments:

Post a Comment